To our valued patients,
We wanted to reach out to our patients to assure you that we are taking the threat of COVID-19 very seriously and are making every effort to ensure that we all stay as safe and healthy as possible.
At this time, we have waived any of our standard cancellation fees for those who are feeling unwell or those who are uncomfortable coming in for treatments. We do ask that you give us as much notice as you are able if you do need to cancel.
At the clinic, we are staying educated about and minimizing the spread of COVID-19 by:
– checking updates at Health Canada;
– cleaning the treatment rooms in between patients with hospital grade cleaner;
– cleaning common areas with this regularly throughout the day;
– ensuring staff will not come to work if they are unwell, and will stay away until it is safe to return to work; and,
– switching to individual use hand towels and/or paper towel for hand drying in our washroom.
We are aware that many of you are receiving similar notices from many other sources and that many of these include tips on how to avoid spreading the virus. We will not repeat these instructions here, but are happy to answer any questions you might have about your appointment and keeping yourself healthy. We do ask that any patient who is returning from a location outside of Canada to observe a 2 week self-isolation period before attending your appointment.
Please email the clinic at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Claire or Jodi directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org if you do have any questions or concerns.
We will keep you updated as the situation changes. If there are any changes in appointments that need to be initiated from our end, we will contact each impacted patient directly.
Yours in continued good health,
Claire, Jodi and Shawna